BCS Accredited Masters in High Performance Leadership
How can you become part of the top 3% of the world’s leaders?
P.S. If you are really serious about change and becoming an exclusive member of the 3% club, act now and set up an informal call with me. Just fill in the form on this page. And remember, places on the Masters are limited to a small, highly motivated team of people who will be the leaders others really want to follow.
Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute
A 20 year study by Harvard University found that just 3% of graduates made more money over 20 years than the other 97% of graduates combined!
How did this exclusive 3% club become so successful?
By becoming inspiring, authentic leaders who followed their hearts and really loved and believed in what they do.
So how can you join this exclusive 3% club – creating the life of success and happiness that you want deep down and really desire?
Image your life where…
…you create the rules
…you decide what you want to do and when
…you love your work so much you would do it for free
…you decide how much you want to earn and then earn it
…you love every minute of every day, because what you do connects deeply with your purpose and values
A life with that much personal power isn’t only the life of a successful Harvard Graduate. All of this really is possible for you.
And when you join our Accredited Masters in High Performance Leadership Programme, our international team of leadership experts will show you how.
You can watch a short movie I made about the Masters here:
“Growing for me is about learning to leave some things behind in order to embrace the new. Turning challenges into opportunities for growth. And opportunity for learning and growth is what brought me to this Masters programme.
Joining the journey led by Steve Neale was one of the best decisions in my life so far.
I have been thinking what to call this journey. Maybe “The Way to Happiness” or “How to Live a Meaningful and Mindful Life”?
It really does not matter what I call it, it matters how I feel and who I am now. Steve calls the Masters students “Life Changers”.
The truth is that with his authentic, inspiring and professionally developed programme, Steve himself is changing peoples lives.
His energy, passion, commitment and positive energy enchants everyone around him.
I am so grateful for the opportunity to meet Steve, to learn from him and to grow as a person and as a leader. I know that this is just a beginning of amazing life journey where I can create a new happy ending.”
Inga Buciuniene, Novo Nordisk A/S, Class V Delegate
“During the Masters in High Performance Leadership I saw amazing things happen to others just as amazing things happening to me. Steve’s authentic way of teaching enabled us to understand and use in practice the tools of the science of Emotional Intelligence. The whole group were empowered to improve the leadership of ourselves and of others.
On a personal note, the Masters brought more serenity, authenticity and energy in to my life. And the most amazing thing is that the proven tools we were given are universally applicable with yourself, your family, your organisation, and your team.
I sincerely recommend the Masters for everyone because this programme proved to be a life changing experience for everyone in Class V and I am sure it will be the same for you.”
Aurimas Cepelis, Marketing and Sales Manager, Class V Delegate
“I feel the deepest gratitude to Steve Neale after participating in his Masters in High Performance Leadership programme . Steve has a profound knowledge of the subject of leadership and emotional intelligence and a unique way of presenting this knowledge. He is passionate about the field of EI, he is authentic, inspiring and full of energy. All this combined is simply magical.
After finishing the course I feel brand new and at the same time more myself than I have ever been.
“You can’t go back and start at the beginning, but you can start now and create a new ending” is something Steve regularly reminded us of. This programme is just powerful. Just inspiring.”
Audrone Piliponiene, Novo Nordisk A/S, Class V Delegate
The programme, accredited by the Chartered Management Institute, includes the following:
- 6 x 2 day modules (normal price £10,000)
- 2 x LPI emotional intelligence reports, including 2 x 360 reports (worth £400)
- 5 x 1 to 1 sessions with me (worth £3,000 GBP)
- International team of qualified and experienced trainers from the UK and Denmark – all with more than a decade of experience of implementing successful leadership in a range of organisations
- 1 to 1 support from me writing a final paper (worth £500)
- Your CMI Accreditation Fee (Worth £200)
- All training material and accommodation at the venues and evening meals and wine (£600)
- Tools for developing your self worth
- The “belief freedom” method –giving you freedom of any limiting beliefs
- Clarity on what your values are and how to use this awareness
- Training in mindfulness and meditation techniques
- A toolkit for managing stress and living a “stress free” life
- Proven techniques for increasing your understanding of others
- Practice in 2 proven coaching methods to help you coach others
- Latest information for healthy eating to boost energy and motivation from one of the world’s top nutritional experts
- A personalised health report on your current nutrition levels and a 1 to 1 consultation with Denise Kelley, the UK’s no.1 nutrition expert (worth £2,000)
- A free book for creating more positive thinking in your life (worth £40)
- The latest proven tools for increasing motivation in yourself and others
- Clarity in your life purpose and your gift to others
- A scientifically-proven toolkit for managing change in yourself and others
- Access to events with the exclusive BCS Masters Alumni Network
And on top of all that you also get
- Lifetime Access to my brand new 10 hour online teaching programme – the Limbic Performance System for Outstanding Leadership (worth £1,000)
- The 4 step guaranteed process for understanding and managing emotions
- A proven, tested 7 step toolkit for dealing with difficult people
- 1 Year access to CMI’s online resource library – packed with tools, movies, articles and e-books about leadership (worth £1,000)
- An effective toolkit for managing change effectively
…..and lots lots more
The dates to free up in your diary for Class VI in Lithuania, starting in 2015:
Module 1: Leadership foundations and the LPS Model
Module 2: Self Awareness, Awareness of others and Coaching as a leader
Module 3: Energy, Balance and Nutrition
Module 4: Building High Performing Teams
Module 5: Implementing Strategy and vision and Managing Chang
Module 6: Leadership Styles and LPS Applications
Delegates from class V learning about personal openness in relationships at our lakeside classroom at Tony Resort
Here’s what some of the current Masters Graduates say about the programme:
If you bought the units of the Masters separately, the cost of this programme would be £18,740 and I have decided to make it really accessible by reducing the price to just 6 payments of £1,333 + VAT
If you are paying yourself, as I mentioned I can help you by being flexible with the payment terms.
So, are you serious about change and becoming part of the world’s top 3% of leaders?
Just fill in the form on this page or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll arrange a convenient time to call you and have an informal talk about the Masters.
And always remember:
“You can’t ever go back and change your beginning, but you can make changes today that will rewrite your ending”
With my warmest wishes
Creator of the LPS and the Masters in High Performance Leadership